The process of selling your home can be a daunting one. It is the goal of the Mike Street Team to make this process as easy as possible for our clients. With this goal in mind, we have developed a selling method that has led to proven results. From your first call to the Team, here’s what you can expect:
- Mike will tour your home or property to gather basic information that will help him to determine his opinion of market value. This visit generally takes an hour or so, depending on the size of the property.
- Armed with information from his property tour, your township/City and any other relevant sources, we will conduct market research to find properties comparable to yours which are currently for sale and those that have recently sold. This will establish an appropriate price range for your home or property. Finding the appropriate listing price in the beginning is an important step to reducing your home’s time on the market (which has a direct effect on the selling price).
- We will develop a personalized marketing plan, specifically customized for your property and its features.
- Upon your decision to list with the Mike Street Team, we will guide you through the required documents and answer any questions you have about how to best prepare your home or property for showings.
- We will “process” your listing, including snapping eye-catching photos, taking room measurements and gathering detailed information about your home. For your convenience, we will place a lockbox on the front door with a house key inside – when agents call for showings they are given the lockbox combination so you never have to leave the door unlocked.
- We will gain your permission for all showings and will provide you with agent/buyer feedback after the showing.
- We will keep you updated on our marketing efforts and progress on a regular basis.
- Combined with our skills of negotiation and knowledge of the industry, we will take into account your needs and motivation for selling to help you create an efficient response to any offer presented.
- After an offer is accepted, we will work to make the closing process as smooth as possible for you, offering real-world advice on what to expect.