What Makes Us Different
One of the most important decisions you will make is choosing which Realtor to work with to sell or purchase a home or property. All active agents in the area belong to the Traverse Area Association of Realtors (TAAR), have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and will post a sign on your property (if allowed). Beyond those three things, there are many other differences between Realtors. Here’s what sets the Mike Street Team apart from the rest:
- Experience – With over 40 years of real estate experience, Mike has represented over 4,000 sales transactions totaling well over $400 million.
- Expertise – Mike has lived in Northern Michigan for over 40 years. He knows and loves the area, and owns property himself in several different areas. He has the knowledge of the area and expertise in negotiation needed to provide results.
- Client Service – In addition to Mike’s knowledge and experience he has a full-time assistant, Christy Pawloski, who acts as a Marketing/Closing Coordinator, dedicated solely to client communication, listing marketing and coordination of the closing process. Mike’s son, Ben Street, is also a licensed Realtor with the Team who offers additional area knowledge, real estate experience and expertise. The quality and quantity of client communication the Team offers is unbeatable.
- Top Company – Mike is an associate broker with Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors (CBSR), without question the top-volume real estate firm in Northern Michigan. Combine an internationally recognized brand name with a third-generation local company and you have a winning platform with proven results. In addition, CBSR provides the best web presence for listings of any company in town, with distribution and tracking on over 300 websites.
- Proven Results – We don’t just talk about success, we back up our claims with facts. The Mike Street Team has closed over $60 million in sales in the last 3 years alone.